Hermès: The rising Grand Prix-Star
Hermès and Dinja van Liere have already reached the top level. Few horses compete at Grand Prix at the age of 8 and then also earn scores of over 72%. Hermès performance has proven him to be a top dressage competitor and promising stallion.
We have several good Hermes offspring currently growing up and expect that they will also have a very bright future.
- Winner De Meern Grand Prix Special-debut with 74.72%
- Winner Tolbert Grand Prix-Frame Competition with 75.76%
- 6th pl. Tolbert Grand Prix-Frame Competition with 73.44%
- Winner Grand Prix-debut in Zevenaar with 72.47%
- Winner Intermédiaire II debut in Uden with 71.47%
- Winner Intermédiaire I debut in Udenhout with 71.69%
- 3rd place VHO-Trophy with 73.30%
2018 Hermes and Dinja van Liere had a very successful competition year:
- Winner Stallion competition 6-7-year-old Dressage horses, Ermelo
- Winner Stallion competition 6-7-year-old Dressage horses, De Peelbergen
- Bronze at the World Championship-Ermelo for 6-year-old Dressage horses
- May and June earned top rankings in World Championship-Ermelo selection shows
- Reserve champion 5-year-old Dressage horses, Den Bosch
- Reserve champion Finals Subli Cup for 5-year-old Dressage horses, Jumping Amsterdam
2017 A successful season for Hermes and Dinja van Liere:
- Reserve champion semi-finals Subli Cup 5-year-old dressage horses
- Third-place Stallion competition, Kronenberg
- Winner Subli-Cup, Berkel- Enschot
- Fourth place in the Finals, Pavo Cup, with 86.6 points and semi-finals 85.8.
Hermes offspring have done well in breed inspections. Out of his first five stallion foals, one stallion was selected for the central ring in Westfalia, one was chosen for the second KWPN inspection in Den Bosch, and one moved on to the third phase of the BWP.
- Horse type
- Year of birth
- 173 cm
- Fixed fee stud fee
- € 250,-
- Stud fee pregnant
- € 1000,-
- Stud fee total
- € 1250,-
- Sperm available
- Additional information
Houding en balans: 8.0
Rijdbaarheid en instelling: 7.5
Aanleg als dressuurpaard: 8.0
Hermès showed a remarkably good collection of foals in 2016 with a lot of breed appearance and light-hearted movement!