Highest breeding value of the entire new year, 178.43%
With every presentation, Just Wimphof shows a lot of balance in all three gaits. This stunning De Niro son already has a lot of talent for harder exercises.
Just Wimphof and Renate van Uytert-van Vliet had a fantastic test at the Den Bosch Stallion Competition class M. They were rewarded with 90 points across walk, trot, canter, harmony, and general impression.
Step 9.0 - Trot 9.0 - Gallop 9.0 - Harmony 9.0 - General impression 9.0 - Total 90 points
In the 5 yo classes, Renate and Just Wimphof enjoyed a successful year:
- 3rd place Stallion competition class M, Zuidbroek 90 points
- 5th place Stallion competition class M, Ermelo 84 points
- 4th place Stallion competition class M, De Peelbergen 86 points
- 2nd place Subli Cup for dressage horses, Emmeloord
- World Cup final 8.46%
With Renate van Uytert-van Vliet, Just Wimphof delivered consistently excellent results at the 4 yo competitions.
- 3rd place Stallion competition Zuidbroek 87 points
- 2nd place Ermelo 89 points
- 2nd place De Peelbergen 89 points
- Semi-final Pavo cup- 85 points
- Winner Subli Cup selection Emmeloord 85.6%
- Winner Subli Cup Selection Nieuw and St. Joostland 89.4%
His first two-year-old offspring stand out for their fine character, lovely trot, and excellent walk. Just Wimphof has sired several outstanding foals, including
- Foal champion Ovezande de Nordiek (x Vivaldi) Zeeland
- Foal champion Oui Merzzi v/d Waalshoeve (x Charmeur) Utrecht
- BWP National foal championship three Just Wimphof foals in the top five
Just Wimphof has the highest breeding value of his year -- 175.
Here’s how one KPWN inspector describes Just Wimphof foals: Judge Bert Rutten: “Nice uniform collection with sufficient to good developed foals, that are very good in type and have a lot of appearance. The foundation is correct and strong. The walk is more than sufficient, the trot is light- footed and uphill, and the canter has a lot of balance.”
Sire De Niro No. 1 in the world (WBFSH Stallion Ranking)
Dam-sire Riccione has sired several Grand Prix horses
Grandmother sire Sandro Hit No.2 in the world (WBFSH Stallion Ranking)
Great-grand-mother sire Classiker father of several Grand Prix horses
Great-great-grand mother sire Donnerhall
Foundation mare Fiesta is also the mother of Don Schufro, No. 10 breeding stallion in the world (WBFSH Stallion Ranking)
Dam Rastede is Elite Sport and Z2 dressage, with an IBOP of 84.5 points and Pavo Cup finalist. Grandmother Sabriena is the half-sister of Fienna W, who produced Prix St. Georges horses Sampras & Salutation from Sandro Hit. Great-grandmother Fiella (x Classiker) is the full sister of the famous Grand Prix horses Café au Lait with Maree Tomkinson and Cappucino under Karin Rehbein.
- Horse type
- Dressage horse
- Year of birth
- 169 cm
- Fixed fee stud fee
- € 250,-
- Stud fee pregnant
- € 1000,-
- Stud fee total
- € 1250,-
- Sperm available
- Additional information
Houding en balans: 8.5
Rijdbaarheid en instelling: 9.0
Aanleg als dressuurpaard: 9.0
Stunning appearance, great attitude, super performance, out of the best mare line in Germany!